"What are the differences between Meso-CRF® Advanced Protocol™ and liposuction?"
- As cellulite is an integral part of the skin it cannot be removed by liposuction (nobody wants to remove their skin!). So liposuction, vaser or smart lipo do not reduce cellulite and actually make it worse, as these procedures leave the cellulite-affected skin looking “flabby”. Liposuction, vaser and smart lipo are great if the removal of large quantities of deep fat (i.e. fat under the skin, not cellulite fat) is required.
- For small amounts of fat, however, Meso-CRF® Advanced Protocol™ may be a better option because, unlike liposuction, it is pleasant, safe, pain-free, bruise-free, swelling-free, side effect-free, incision-free, downtime-free and more economical.
- For skin tightening, there is simply no comparison: Meso-CRF® Advanced Protocol™ does tighten the skin while liposuction leaves the skin looser, not tighter. On the other hand, smart lipo and vaser do tighten the skin but they can also leave painful and unsightly scar tissue bumps behind.
- Meso-CRF® Advanced Protocol™ is also the ideal post-lipo recovery treatment, especially if you wish to:
- Boost your recovery after liposuction/smart lipo/vaser (breaks down scar tissue and increases mobility)
- Maximise the results of your liposuction/vaser/smart lipo (by removing residual fat left by the surgeon)
- Tone up excess skin left after surgery
- Treat cellulite, which as we mentioned can not be removed with surgery.
- However, because surgery leaves your skin quite sensitive and bruised you will have to wait for four to six weeks before you start having Meso-CRF® Advanced Protocol™ treatments.