Post-pregnancy body blues?
During pregnancy cellulite becomes more pronounced, fat accumulates in certain parts of the body, circulation suffers and the skin becomes looser. This is due to several factors:
- Estrogen is produced in higher amounts, especially during the last few months of gestation. Excess estrogen stimulates fat cell proliferation on the thighs and bum - especially on the surface of the skin of those areas, contributing to cellulite. Excessive estrogen has a negative effect on circulation, leading to water retention, which also contributes to cellulite.
- Excess weight, pressure on the pelvic veins & lymph vessels and reduced movement also cause water retention, also contributing to cellulite.
- Excess food intake and more sedentary habits increase fat accumulation in the body, contributing to cellulite. In addition, fat as it tries to expand breaks down the collagen tissue around it, making the skin and connective tissue looser in the process.
- The excess volume of fat, water retention and, of course, the baby, stretch the skin, further increasing skin looseness and undermining skin firmness. This process also contributes to cellulite formation.
As you can see different factors combine to undermine your appearance after pregnancy.
After labour, exercise and healthy eating can help minimise some of those problems over time, but in many cases a skin-firming, fat/cellulite-reducing treatment is necessary for faster results.
Meso-CRF® Advanced Protocol™ PostNatal helps rid cellulite, reduce localised fat accumulation and firm up saggy skin after pregnancy
The best skin tightening, fat reduction and cellulite removal technology available today is fat-specific monopolar radiofrequency. There are many types of RF treatments available today, some focusing deep inside the body (on the muscles and joints for physiotherapy) and some very superficially (e.g. for acne removal in beauty therapy).
Fat-specific RF focuses on the dermis and subcutaneous fat, where the majority of collagen fibres, cellulite and deep fat are located. Fat-specific monopolar radiofrequency helps tighten up the skin, reduce local fat, boost circulation and remove cellulite all at the same time.
Electro-mesotherapy, if a concentrated mix of several natural active ingredients is used, can also help with cellulite/fat removal and skin firming, by nourishing the skin from outside.
And cavitation can help break down fatty deposits and cellulite by vibrating the fat cells and breaking them down.
Meso-CRF PostNatal combines all the above techniques, all at the same time, thereby offering maximum results at minimum cost and at the least possible time. Meso-CRF PostNatal also makes use of 15 active ingredients specific to the needs of new mums:
The combination of the three technologies and 15 ingredients aims to fight cellulite, saggy skin and local fat and to help with stretch marks.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Skin firming peptides
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin A (retinol)
- Raspberry ketone
- 5 types of hyaluronic acid, for variable penetration into he skin
- Gotu kola (centella asiatica)
- Horse chestnut (escin)
- Red vine leaf
- ...among others
Experts in electro-mesotherapy, radiofrequency and cavitation
At LipoTherapeia, we exclusively specialise in skin toning, local fat removal and cellulite reduction reduction with electro-mesotherapy, fat-specific monopolar radiofrequency and ultrasound cavitation, i.e. the three most effective non-surgical treatments available today.
Each year we provide at least 1200 sessions and our huge experience in these technologies is your guarantee of receiving the best advice and treatment.
Comfortable, pleasant treatments and natural, gradual results in 6-12 sessions
Contrary to injection-based mesotherapy, surgery and most other radiofrequency treatments, Meso-CRF pain-free, safe and actually pleasant enough for you to even fall asleep during treatment.
Most women experience satisfactory results in 6-12 sessions - depending on the amount of accumulated fat and cellulite, the severity of loose/saggy skin and the body's own response to the treatment.
The only way to feel, see and touch the results of the treatment is by having an introductory treatment, which can then be followed by a course of 6x sessions. After the sixth session you will be able to see if you are already happy with the results of the treatment or you wish to have a course of 3x or maybe 6x sessions, as a top-up.[Please note that Meso-CRF PostNatal is not suitable for you if you are trying to get pregnant, during pregnancy or during breast feeding.]